You wake up one morning to find that your AC unit is not working. This happens all the time, and do you think you can fix it yourself? It is never a good idea to try and fix an AC unit on your own because it could lead to more problems. If you are experiencing any of these symptoms or situations below, then it’s time to call in the pros for some AC Unit Services in Metairie:
- The air conditioner has been running constantly but the house still feels hot: This is a sign that you need to get it cleaned or at least check for dirty filters.
- You hear loud noises coming from the unit: This could be due to lack of maintenance and/or usage. You need to call the best air conditioning repair in Metairie.
- The air conditioner smells like burning rubber or metal: If you notice this smell, then do not turn on the machine again because doing so will cause more damage.
- You have noticed water leaking from the window near the outdoor compressor: The system may be losing refrigerant, which requires immediate attention. Schedule air conditioning services in Metairie to resolve the water leaking issue.
- The air conditioner is leaking water: This can indicate that the AC unit is low on refrigerant or that it needs AC repair in Metairie.
- The air conditioner has stopped working completely: This means you need to call in the pros and check the entire air conditioning system in Metairie. This could be due to a lack of maintenance, which results in more problems down the line.
System compressors can fail when running under these conditions resulting in high repair costs – something nobody wants after buying their new home! If any of these things are happening with your cooling or heating system in Metairie, ensure to take action immediately; otherwise, there may be bigger problems down the line which would run up your electricity bills even further.
When you need ductwork services in Metairie, please call Comfort Masters for the best experience possible. We offer a variety of different service types to help you with your needs. We will be happy to answer any questions, call us at (504) 285-9673 or visit our website to take advantage of our free online estimates.